All abstracts must be in English.
- Abstracts should describe original work.
- The abstract must have a short, specific title containing no abbreviations.
- Abstracts are limited to 500 words. The 500 word limit excludes the abstract title, author(s), and institution(s).
- Abstract text may be structured (with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions) or unstructured.
- Use generic drug names only.
- Do not include any personal patient information.
- Do not include references, credits, or grant support.
1. All abstracts must be submitted by December 16, 2015.
2. All abstracts must be submitted electronically at www.thsna.org.
3. Only online submissions will be considered. Email submissions will not be considered.
Selection and Notification
All abstracts will be selected by blind peer review. The THSNA Abstract Review Committee will evaluate abstracts on the basis of scientific content, applicability to conference and session themes, novelty, writing quality, and overall scientific merit. Notification of abstract acceptance will be made in February 2016.