THSNA Travel Awards
THSNA Abstract Travel Awards are designed to promote clinical and basic research by Young Investigators, Nurses, Pharmacists, and Medical Technologists.
- The Travel Award Review Committee will give equal consideration to Hemostasis and Thrombosis submissions, and to clinical science and basic laboratory work; covering four basic tracks: Laboratory, Thrombosis, Hemostasis and Basic Science.
- Selection of Travel Award recipients from among applicants will be based on the quality of the submitted abstract.
- Only submissions whose first authors are Young Investigators, Nurses, Pharmacists, or Coagulation Medical Technologists are eligible for travel awards.
- Young Investigators are defined as undergraduate students, medical students, graduate students, resident physicians, post-doctoral fellows (MD or PhD) and young MD or MD/PhD investigators within five years of completing clinical training in hemostasis and/or thrombosis.
- To be eligible for a THSNA travel award a Young Investigator, nurse, pharmacists or medical technologist must be the first author and presenter of an abstract accepted for presentation at THSNA 2020.
- A total of up to thirty (30) travel awards will be granted.
- The travel award includes up to $1,000 toward travel and eligible lodging costs (at the conference Hotel) to attend the conference plus complimentary conference registration for first authors of award-winning abstracts.
- Applications for the travel awards are accepted as part of the abstract submission process and applicants will be notified by January 31, 2020.
- Please note that awardees will have the opportunity to serve as junior moderators of the short talk sessions.