Digital Poster Instructions
Digital Poster Preparation Guidelines
- Each digital poster presenter will be provided a 60" touchscreen display attached to computer running Microsoft Windows 10 with Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe PDF installed.
- The screen resolution is 1920 px x 1080 px - 16:9 format.
- You may use either Microsoft Powerpoint or PDF file format for your presentation, in addition to supplemental files such as videos or additional images.
- We recommend that each presentation begin with a general poster similar to a normal printed poster.
- One benefit of a digital poster is that you may use links to additional images/slides/movies in your poster.
- Please note that presentation computers WILL NOT be connected to the internet.
At the Meeting
- You should load your presentation directly on your assigned presentation kiosk via USB at least 15 minutes before your assigned poster session.