The Thrombosis and Hemostasis Summit of North America's abstract/poster session is a forum for presentation of clinical or basic research findings, and must include at least some original new data not previously presented at a national or international meeting. Abstracts accepted will be presented as posters or oral presentations.
- Abstract grading is blinded and abstracts will be selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Abstract Submission opens Fall 2017.
- Abstracts must be submitted by November 17, 2017.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent end of December.
- All accepted abstracts will be presented either as posters or in oral sessions.
- Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register for the conference.
- Presenters are responsible for all expenses related to participating in the conference, including transportation, registration fee, lodging, and meals. However, there will be up to 30 travel awards available for meritorious abstracts from junior investigators. See Travel Awards tab to the left for details.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the American Journal of Hematology.
- After the November 17, 2017 deadline, abstracts may not be revised or resubmitted.
- Proofread your abstract carefully to avoid errors before submission. If accepted, your abstract will be published as submitted. Your abstract may be updated in the poster.