Please find details below concerning booth participation in the THSNA 2020 Virtual Exhibit Hall. Please note that not all features listed below may be included in your booth level. Visit the exhibitor THSNA Sponsorship Opportunities page to review your group's booth benefits. All booth content must be submitted to THSNA in order to receive a proof of your booth. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding your group's participation at the THSNA 2020 Virtual Conference.
Important DatesPlease be mindful of the dates and deadlines listed below.
September 21: All final versions of booth components (vary by exhibit level) must be uploaded via your custom collection link. Please see below for booth component details.
October 5: Exhibit booth proof will be available for review and approval. No content changes will be permitted after this date.
October 21: Final virtual booth approval is due.
October 27: Virtual meeting begins including live events.
Exhibit booths will not be included in the virtual meeting until full payment has been received.
Virtual Booth Contact Areas
You will receive a link to upload each of the required components below. This custom link will be provided to your group's primary contact. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Company Information - Includes company name, description and contact details. This information should be included as a PDF document. Company description should be less than 850 characters with spaces.
- Company Logo Graphic - Avoid wide images. Square or tall images will be display better on the virtual booth. Files must be uploaded in vector art format (.ai or .eps) and as RGB color.
- Booth Graphic Header - A custom graphic header is available for both platinum and gold level exhibit booths. Artwork files must be submitted in vector art format (.ai or .eps) and as RGB color. For best results, wide images are preferred and suggest you avoid tall images.
- Gold Booth Specs: 1800 px wide by 400 px high
- Platinum Booth Specs: 2200 px wide by 400 px high
- PDF Downloads - Each booth level includes a specific number of PDF downloads. Please provide each PDF and label the file EXACTLY as you wish it to appear in your virtual booth. Please keep document titles/filenames to less than 25 characters. Only upload the number of PDF files included with your booth level.
- Embedded Video - Select exhibit booths may include an embedded video with their booth, for attendees to view. When attendees click on the video they will have the option to view this in full screen mode. Please note the maximum video length allowed is based on the exhibit booth level. This video must be uploaded in either .mov or .mp4 format.
- Booth LiveChat - Select exhibit levels will have access to a LiveChat account to manage real-time interactions with attendees. Please note that companies will have the opportunity manage their own office hours to receive chat requests in real-time or to accept messages/tickets. If you haven't done so already, please use this link to submit the contact information of the person/team who will manage the LiveChat account at the booth. This is so we can establish an account for you. Once an account has been created THSNA will provide information on setup.
- (NEW) Virtual Booth Panels - These areas are included in Platinum and Gold level booths and may showcase an image - letter format works best (8.5” w x 11” hw), vector art format (.ai or .eps), a PDF Download, or HTML with links. Groups may replace the corporate video advertisement in the booth with up to two virtual booth panels.
Exhibit Lead Retrieval
Attendees will be able to "scan their badge" at all booths to leave their contact details. A real-time report will be shared with you during the conference.
Exhibit Bingo Game
This is an incentive for meeting attendees to scan their badge at your booth. If an attendee visits every participating exhibit booth, they will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon gift card.
Limited availability. Companies may purchase an electronic billboard featured at the entrance of the Virtual Exhibit Hall. There is an option to purchase participation in the group billboard which will run several advertisements as a slideshow ($3K), or an option to purchase a dedicated billboard that will showcase a single advertisement ($6K). Attendees may click on your company’s static image and this can take them to one location. Please upload your electronic billboard advertisement in vector art format (.ai or .eps) using your group's custom upload link by September 21.