Impact Of Advances In Hemostasis And Thrombosis On The Role Of The Nurse In The Coordination Of Care
The popular Nursing Workshop will be hosted virtually beginning at 4:15 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, October 27. Enrollment for this workshops is open to all THSNA 2020 registered attendees.
This year the session will use case-based presentations of clinical challenges that impacted/expanded the role of the nurse. These fast-paced presentations will include adult and pediatric cases as well as topics in thrombosis and hemostasis.
- Adolescent Trauma, IVC Filters and Anticoagulation. Christine Gulecher, Children's National Hospital
- Transition to DOACs, Surgery and Trauma. Lynn Oertel, (formerly) MGH AMS
- Research RN Role; Career Development. Terri Schnurr, St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton
- MIS-C; Thrombosis Risk and the Role of the APP. Jennifer Meldau, Childrens National Medical Center
- Diagnostic Work-up and Laboratory Challenges. Kim Schafer, UC Davis Hemostasis and Thrombosis Center
- Adult Adherence in the Era of Emicizumab Prophylaxis, Laurel McKernan. Dartmouth Hitchcock Hemophilia Center
- Type 3 VWD with An Inhibitor - Treatment Challenges. Jim Munn, Michigan Medicine