The THSNA satellite symposia and product theater opportunities allow participating companies to maximize their visibility and impact at the Thrombosis and Hemostasis Summit of North America. This three day conference will be attended by health care professionals who work in the fields of thrombosis and hemostasis.
Benefits of satellite symposium and product theaters:
• Access to key time slot
• Program, logistics and catering is arranged by company
• THSNA will help promote event
To further discuss a satellite symposium or product theater event, please contact Tracy Nigro at email@example.com
• Standard A/V equipment including computer, LCD projector, podium microphone, and projection screen
• Four full meeting registrations
• Acknowledgement of sponsorship in conference syllabus and THSNA conference website
• Inclusion on Satellite Symposia signage in the meeting registration area
• One email blast advertising your session sent and designed by the conference organizers
• Sponsor is responsible for all catering and additional AV costs
• All attendees must be badged THSNA registrants
• All venues seat approximately 200 people in classroom configuration.
Symposia time slots:
- Thursday Lunch, March 31, 2022 – $30,000
- Thursday Dinner, March 31, 2022 – $25,000
- Friday Lunch, April 1, 2022 – $30,000
- Friday Dinner, April 1, 2022 – $25,000
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest in exhibiting.Please note that satellite symposia/product theaters are offered to groups based on sponsorship level and date of request, and once a slot is secured it is non-cancellable.