- Exhibit/Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exhibit/Sponsorship Prospectus
- Satellite Symposia Opportunities
- Virtual Opportunities
- Online Signup System
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Exhibits Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitor Checklist
- Satellite Symposia Checklist
- Exhibits & Satellite Symposia Deadlines
- Virtual Exhibit Checklist
Checklists & Deadlines
Please find details below concerning virtual exhibit booth for THSNA 2022. We kindly ask you to visit the Virtual Exhibit Booths page to review the benefits included with each virtual exhibit booth level.
Any questions concerning virtual exhibit booth should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important DatesPlease be mindful of the dates and deadlines listed below.
June 6: Contact THSNA at email@example.com with you decision to participate in the virtual exhibit hall.
July 18: All booth components (vary by exhibit level) must be uploaded via your custom collection link. Please see below for booth component details.
August 1: Exhibit booth proof will be available for review and approval. No changes will be permitted after this date.
August 8: Final virtual booth approval is due.
August 15: THSNA 2022 begins
PaymentVirtual exhibit booths will not be included in the meeting program until full payment has been received.
Virtual Booth Components
Exhibitors will receive a custom link to upload each of the required components below.
- Company Information - Includes company name, description and contact details. This information should be included as a PDF document. Company description should be less than 850 characters with spaces.
- Company Logo Graphic - Avoid wide images. Square or tall images will be display better on the virtual booth. Files must be uploaded in vector art format (.ai or .eps) and as RGB color.
- Booth Graphic Header - A custom graphic header is available for both level 2 and 3 exhibit booths. Artwork files must be submitted in vector art format (.ai or .eps) and as RGB color. For best results, wide images are preferred and suggest you avoid tall images.
- Level 2 (Gold & Silver)Specs: 1800 px wide by 400 px high
- Level 3 (Platinum) Specs: 2200 px wide by 400 px high
- PDF Downloads - Each booth level includes a specific number of PDF downloads. Please provide each PDF and label the file EXACTLY as you wish it to appear in your virtual booth. Please keep document titles/filenames to less than 25 characters. Only upload the number of PDF files included with your booth level.
- Embedded Video - Select exhibit booths may include an embedded video with their booth, for attendees to view. When attendees click on the video they will have the option to view this in full screen mode. Please note the maximum video length allowed is based on the exhibit booth level. This video must be uploaded in either .mov or .mp4 format.
- Booth Panels - Select exhibit booths may include display panels. These will showcase a graphic image which then opens to a webpage or PDF download. Companies may replace the corporate video advertisement with up to two panels in their virtual exhibit booth.
Attendees will be able to "scan their badge" at all booths to leave their contact details. A real-time report will be shared with you during the conference.
Exhibit Bingo Game
This is an incentive for attendees to scan their badge at your booth. If an attendee visits every participating exhibit booth, they will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon gift card.